Highlights and Quick Summary
- Employees for the quarter ending December 30, 2019 was $208 Million (a 30.82% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Employees decreased by -53.26%
- Annual Employees for 2019 was $208 Million (a 30.82% increase from previous year)
- Annual Employees for 2018 was $159 Million (a -3.64% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Employees for 2017 was $165 Million (a -62.92% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/JAN for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Employees of JanOne Inc.Most recent Employeesof JAN including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Employees of JanOne Inc.
JanOne Inc. Employees for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of JanOne Inc.
JanOne Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in recycling, biotechnology, and technology business. It is involved in collecting, recycling, and installing appliances for utilities and other customers. The company also provides turnkey appliance recycling and replacement services for utilities and other sponsors of energy efficiency programs. It operates approximately 15 regional processing centers in the United States and Canada. In addition, the company designs and develops wireless transceiver modules with technology that provides location-based service from mobile Internet of Things network. Further, it focuses on developing non-opioid painkillers. The company was formerly known as Appliance Recycling Centers of America, Inc. and changed its name to JanOne Inc. in September 2019. JanOne Inc. was founded in 1976 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.