Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2019 was 5.59 (a 21.07% increase from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2018 was 4.62 (a 5.69% increase from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2017 was 4.37 (a 16.86% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Accounts Receivable Turnover ending June 29, 2020 was 8.0 (a -6.89% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Accounts Receivable Turnover increased by 61.73% year-over-year
Trailing Accounts Receivable Turnover for the last four month:
|29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19|
Visit stockrow.com/JAN for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Accounts Receivable Turnover of JanOne Inc.Most recent Accounts Receivable Turnoverof JAN including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Accounts Receivable Turnover of JanOne Inc.
JanOne Inc. Accounts Receivable Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of JanOne Inc.
JanOne Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in recycling, biotechnology, and technology business. It is involved in collecting, recycling, and installing appliances for utilities and other customers. The company also provides turnkey appliance recycling and replacement services for utilities and other sponsors of energy efficiency programs. It operates approximately 15 regional processing centers in the United States and Canada. In addition, the company designs and develops wireless transceiver modules with technology that provides location-based service from mobile Internet of Things network. Further, it focuses on developing non-opioid painkillers. The company was formerly known as Appliance Recycling Centers of America, Inc. and changed its name to JanOne Inc. in September 2019. JanOne Inc. was founded in 1976 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.