Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 58.34 (a 29.82% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2018 was 44.94 (a 5.28% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2017 was 42.68 (a -46.51% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending June 29, 2020 was 26.3 (a -49.24% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables decreased by -53.12% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19|
Visit stockrow.com/JAN for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of JanOne Inc.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof JAN including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of JanOne Inc.
JanOne Inc. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of JanOne Inc.
JanOne Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in recycling, biotechnology, and technology business. It is involved in collecting, recycling, and installing appliances for utilities and other customers. The company also provides turnkey appliance recycling and replacement services for utilities and other sponsors of energy efficiency programs. It operates approximately 15 regional processing centers in the United States and Canada. In addition, the company designs and develops wireless transceiver modules with technology that provides location-based service from mobile Internet of Things network. Further, it focuses on developing non-opioid painkillers. The company was formerly known as Appliance Recycling Centers of America, Inc. and changed its name to JanOne Inc. in September 2019. JanOne Inc. was founded in 1976 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.