Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Debt/EBITDA for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was 60.22 (a 573.87% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Debt/EBITDA increased by 645.09%
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2020 was 1.66 (a -63.85% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2019 was 4.59 (a -76.3% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2018 was 19.37 (a 165.57% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/INSW for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Debt/EBITDA of International Seaways Inc.Most recent Net Debt/EBITDAof INSW including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Debt/EBITDA of International Seaways Inc.
International Seaways Inc. Net Debt/EBITDA for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of International Seaways Inc.
Industry: Marine Shipping
International Seaways, Inc. owns and operates a fleet of oceangoing vessels for the transportation of crude oil and petroleum products in the International Flag trade. It operates through two segments, Crude Tankers and Product Carriers. As of March 12, 2021, the company owned and operated a fleet of 36 vessels, including 11 very large crude carriers, 2 Suezmaxes, 4 Aframaxes/LR2s, 13 Panamaxes/LR1s, and 4 medium range tankers, as well as had ownership interests in two floating storage and offloading service vessels. It serves independent and state-owned oil companies, oil traders, refinery operators, and international government entities. The company was formerly known as OSG International, Inc. and changed its name to International Seaways, Inc. in October 2016. The company was incorporated in 1999 and is headquartered in New York, New York.