Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2020 was 41.55 (a -52.63% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2019 was 87.72 (a -35.03% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2018 was 135.0 (a 70.32% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Receivables ending March 30, 2021 was 57.0 (a 37.17% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Receivables decreased by -32.18% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Receivables for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20|
Visit stockrow.com/INSW for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Receivables of International Seaways Inc.Most recent Average Days of Receivablesof INSW including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Receivables of International Seaways Inc.
International Seaways Inc. Average Days of Receivables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of International Seaways Inc.
Industry: Marine Shipping
International Seaways, Inc. owns and operates a fleet of oceangoing vessels for the transportation of crude oil and petroleum products in the International Flag trade. It operates through two segments, Crude Tankers and Product Carriers. As of March 12, 2021, the company owned and operated a fleet of 36 vessels, including 11 very large crude carriers, 2 Suezmaxes, 4 Aframaxes/LR2s, 13 Panamaxes/LR1s, and 4 medium range tankers, as well as had ownership interests in two floating storage and offloading service vessels. It serves independent and state-owned oil companies, oil traders, refinery operators, and international government entities. The company was formerly known as OSG International, Inc. and changed its name to International Seaways, Inc. in October 2016. The company was incorporated in 1999 and is headquartered in New York, New York.