Highlights and Quick Summary
- Income after Tax for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was $1.11 Million (a 69.72% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Income after Tax decreased by -156.09%
- Annual Income after Tax for 2020 was $-2.49 Million (a 20.59% increase from previous year)
- Annual Income after Tax for 2019 was $-2.06 Million (a -130.52% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Income after Tax for 2018 was $6.76 Million (a 175.55% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Income after Tax ending December 30, 2020 was $-2.49 Million (a -12.11% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Income after Tax decreased by -50.33% year-over-year
Trailing Income after Tax for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
|$-2.49 Million||$-2.83 Million||$-3.78 Million||$-5.01 Million|
Visit stockrow.com/IIN for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Income after Tax of IntriCon CorporationMost recent Income after Taxof IIN including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Income after Tax of IntriCon Corporation
IntriCon Corporation Income after Tax for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of IntriCon Corporation
Industry: Medical Instruments & Supplies
IntriCon Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, and distributes body-worn devices in the United States, Europe, Asia, and internationally. It offers micro-miniature products, microelectronics, micro-mechanical assemblies, high-precision injection-molded plastic components, and assemblies and software solutions for medical devices, hearing healthcare, and professional audio communication devices markets. The company also provides micro coils for surgical navigation clinical applications, such as interventional pulmonology, and electrophysiology; joint engineering and manufacturing services for complex medical devices, including catheters covering a range of applications for cardiology, peripheral vascular, neurology, radiology, and pulmonology; bubble sensors and flow restrictors that monitor and control the flow of fluid in an intravenous infusion system; and safety needle products for original equipment manufacturing customers. In addition, it offers professional audio headset products used for emergency response needs in the fire, law enforcement, safety, aviation, and military markets; and a line of miniature ear-and head-worn devices used by performers and support staff in the music and stage performance markets. The company sells its hearing device products, and medical and professional audio communications products directly to hearing instrument manufacturers, distributors, and partnerships; and microphone products to the radio communication and professional audio industries, as well as markets and sells hearing aid devices directly to consumers through direct mail advertising, Internet, and call center. The company was formerly known as Selas Corporation of America and changed its name to IntriCon Corporation. The company was incorporated in 1930 and is headquartered in Arden Hills, Minnesota.