Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2021 was 23.48% (a 202.19% increase from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2020 was 7.77% (a 229.24% increase from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2019 was 2.36% (a -85.05% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Return on Tangible Assets ending June 30, 2022 was 35.08% (a 5.63% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Return on Tangible Assets increased by 50.3% year-over-year
Trailing Return on Tangible Assets for the last four month:
|30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21|
Visit stockrow.com/IIIN for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Return on Tangible Assets of Insteel Industries, Inc.Most recent Return on Tangible Assetsof IIIN including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Return on Tangible Assets of Insteel Industries, Inc.
Insteel Industries, Inc. Return on Tangible Assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Insteel Industries, Inc.
Industry: Metal Fabrication