Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2021 was 38.47 (a 12.77% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 34.12 (a 84.51% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 18.49 (a -67.65% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending June 30, 2022 was 47.52 (a 23.1% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables increased by 23.51% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21|
Visit stockrow.com/IIIN for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Insteel Industries, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof IIIN including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Insteel Industries, Inc.
Insteel Industries, Inc. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Insteel Industries, Inc.
Industry: Metal Fabrication