Highlights and Quick Summary
- Revenue per Share for the quarter ending December 31, 2022 was 1.54 (a 7.1% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Revenue per Share increased by 2.96%
- Annual Revenue per Share for 2022 was 5.94 (a 4.03% increase from previous year)
- Annual Revenue per Share for 2021 was 5.71 (a 9.41% increase from previous year)
- Annual Revenue per Share for 2020 was 5.22 (a -7.83% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Revenue per Share ending December 31, 2022 was 5.94 (a 1.03% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Revenue per Share increased by 1.6% year-over-year
Trailing Revenue per Share for the last four month:
|31 Dec '22||30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22|
Visit stockrow.com/III for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Revenue per Share of Information Services Group, Inc.Most recent Revenue per Shareof III including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Revenue per Share of Information Services Group, Inc.
Information Services Group, Inc. Revenue per Share for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Information Services Group, Inc.
Industry: Information Technology Services