Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2021 was 84.53 (a -14.49% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2020 was 98.86 (a -6.61% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2019 was 105.86 (a 5.33% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Receivables ending September 30, 2022 was 93.29 (a 6.13% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Receivables increased by 10.36% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Receivables for the last four month:
|30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21|
Visit stockrow.com/III for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Receivables of Information Services Group, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Receivablesof III including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Receivables of Information Services Group, Inc.
Information Services Group, Inc. Average Days of Receivables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Information Services Group, Inc.
Industry: Information Technology Services