Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2021 was 33.94 (a 29.86% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 26.14 (a 29.19% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 20.23 (a 9.96% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending June 30, 2022 was 24.98 (a -7.91% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables decreased by -26.45% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21|
Visit stockrow.com/III for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Information Services Group, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof III including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Information Services Group, Inc.
Information Services Group, Inc. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Information Services Group, Inc.
Industry: Information Technology Services