Highlights and Quick Summary
- Income after Tax for the quarter ending December 30, 2012 was $95 Million (a -45.71% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Income after Tax decreased by -38.31%
- Annual Income after Tax for 2020 was $-260 Million (a -167.36% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Income after Tax for 2019 was $386 Million (a 10.29% increase from previous year)
- Annual Income after Tax for 2018 was $350 Million (a -35.3% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Income after Tax ending December 30, 2012 was $545 Million (a -5.38% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Income after Tax decreased by 0.0% year-over-year
Trailing Income after Tax for the last four month:
|30 Dec '12||29 Sep '12||29 Jun '12||30 Mar '12|
|$545 Million||$576 Million||$579 Million||$545 Million|
Visit stockrow.com/IHG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Income after Tax of Intercontinental Hotels GroupMost recent Income after Taxof IHG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Income after Tax of Intercontinental Hotels Group
Intercontinental Hotels Group Income after Tax for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Intercontinental Hotels Group
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
InterContinental Hotels Group PLC owns, manages, franchises, and leases hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and Greater China. The company operates hotels, resorts, restaurants, and spas under the EVEN Hotels, HUALUXE Hotels and Resorts, avid hotels, voco hotels, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, Regent Hotels & Resorts, Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas, Atwell Suites, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo, Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, avid, Staybridge Suites, and Candlewood Suites. It also provides IHG Rewards loyalty program. As of December 31, 2020, the company had approximately 5,964 hotels and 886,036 rooms in approximately 100 countries. InterContinental Hotels Group PLC was founded in 1777 and is headquartered in Denham, the United Kingdom.