Highlights and Quick Summary
- Gross Profit Growth for the quarter ending December 30, 2012 was 0.13 (a 126.62% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Gross Profit Growth increased by 125.81%
- Annual Gross Profit Growth for 2020 was -0.47 (a -974.12% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Gross Profit Growth for 2019 was 0.05 (a 29.71% increase from previous year)
- Annual Gross Profit Growth for 2018 was 0.04 (a -98.02% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/IHG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Gross Profit Growth of Intercontinental Hotels GroupMost recent Gross Profit Growthof IHG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Gross Profit Growth of Intercontinental Hotels Group
Intercontinental Hotels Group Gross Profit Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Intercontinental Hotels Group
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
InterContinental Hotels Group PLC owns, manages, franchises, and leases hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and Greater China. The company operates hotels, resorts, restaurants, and spas under the EVEN Hotels, HUALUXE Hotels and Resorts, avid hotels, voco hotels, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, Regent Hotels & Resorts, Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas, Atwell Suites, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo, Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, avid, Staybridge Suites, and Candlewood Suites. It also provides IHG Rewards loyalty program. As of December 31, 2020, the company had approximately 5,964 hotels and 886,036 rooms in approximately 100 countries. InterContinental Hotels Group PLC was founded in 1777 and is headquartered in Denham, the United Kingdom.