Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2022 was 2.65 (a -54.61% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2021 was 5.83 (a -84.46% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2020 was 37.53 (a 135.48% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Accounts Receivable Turnover ending June 30, 2022 was 3.44 (a 30.1% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Accounts Receivable Turnover increased by 102.65% year-over-year
Trailing Accounts Receivable Turnover for the last four month:
|30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21|
Visit stockrow.com/IGC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Accounts Receivable Turnover of India Globalization Capital Inc.Most recent Accounts Receivable Turnoverof IGC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Accounts Receivable Turnover of India Globalization Capital Inc.
India Globalization Capital Inc. Accounts Receivable Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of India Globalization Capital Inc.