Highlights and Quick Summary
- Share Based Compensation of Revenue for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Share Based Compensation of Revenue decreased by -100.0%
- Annual Share Based Compensation of Revenue for 2020 was 2.19% (a 93.81% increase from previous year)
- Annual Share Based Compensation of Revenue for 2019 was 1.13% (a 413.64% increase from previous year)
- Annual Share Based Compensation of Revenue for 2018 was 0.22% (a Infinity% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Share Based Compensation of Revenue ending December 30, 2020 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Share Based Compensation of Revenue decreased by -100.0% year-over-year
Trailing Share Based Compensation of Revenue for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
Visit stockrow.com/IFMK for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Share Based Compensation of Revenue of iFresh Inc.Most recent Share Based Compensation of Revenueof IFMK including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Share Based Compensation of Revenue of iFresh Inc.
iFresh Inc. Share Based Compensation of Revenue for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of iFresh Inc.
Sector: Consumer Defensive
Industry: Grocery Stores
iFresh Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates a network of grocery supermarket chains in the north-eastern United States. It operates through Wholesale and Retail segments. The company provides vegetables, seafood, meat, fruits, snacks, seasonings, and spices, such as peanut oil, cooking wine, vinegar, dark soy sauce, black bean sauce, pepper oil, and chilly oil; tea, condiments, canned goods, flour products, marine food products, candies groceries, traditional Chinese medicine, health products, and dried food; rice and rice products; assortment of noodles, frozen vegetables, frozen dumplings, frozen seafood products, and aquatic products; and cooking utensils. Its brand portfolio includes Family Elephant, Feiyan, Green Acre, Golden Smell, Redolent, and I FRESH. The company also distributes its products to wholesale stores, retail supermarkets, and restaurants. As of August 10, 2020, it operated nine retail supermarkets and two in-house wholesale businesses. The company offers its products through online sales channels and delivery network in suburban areas. iFresh Inc. was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Long Island City, New York.