Highlights and Quick Summary
- Intangible Assets out of Total Assets for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Intangible Assets out of Total Assets decreased by NaN%
- Annual Intangible Assets out of Total Assets for 2020 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Intangible Assets out of Total Assets for 2019 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Intangible Assets out of Total Assets for 2018 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/IDA for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Intangible Assets out of Total Assets of IDACORP, Inc.Most recent Intangible Assets out of Total Assetsof IDA including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Intangible Assets out of Total Assets of IDACORP, Inc.
IDACORP, Inc. Intangible Assets out of Total Assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of IDACORP, Inc.
Industry: Utilities—Regulated Electric
IDACORP, Inc. engages in the generation, transmission, distribution, purchase, and sale of electric energy in the United States. The company operates 17 hydropower generating plants located in southern Idaho and eastern Oregon; three natural gas-fired plants in southern Idaho; and interests in two coal-fired steam electric generating plants located in Wyoming, Nevada, and Oregon. As of December 31, 2020, it had approximately 4,833 pole-miles of high-voltage transmission lines; 23 step-up transmission substations located at power plants; 21 transmission substations; 9 switching stations; 31 mixed-use transmission and distribution substations; 186 energized distribution substations; and 28,201 pole-miles of distribution lines, as well as provides electric utility services to approximately 587,000 retail customers in southern Idaho and eastern Oregon. The company serves commercial and industrial customers, which involved in food processing, electronics and general manufacturing, agriculture, health care, government, and education. It also invests in housing and other real estate investments. The company was founded in 1915 and is headquartered in Boise, Idaho.