Highlights and Quick Summary
- EBIT Growth for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was 0.19 (a -1987.76% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EBIT Growth increased by 73.38%
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2020 was 0.11 (a 44.11% increase from previous year)
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2019 was 0.08 (a -88.89% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2018 was 0.68 (a -264.35% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month EBIT Growth ending March 30, 2021 was 0.09 (a 149.33% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EBIT Growth increased by 353.88% year-over-year
Trailing EBIT Growth for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20|
Visit stockrow.com/IDA for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EBIT Growth of IDACORP, Inc.Most recent EBIT Growthof IDA including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EBIT Growth of IDACORP, Inc.
IDACORP, Inc. EBIT Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of IDACORP, Inc.
Industry: Utilities—Regulated Electric
IDACORP, Inc. engages in the generation, transmission, distribution, purchase, and sale of electric energy in the United States. The company operates 17 hydropower generating plants located in southern Idaho and eastern Oregon; three natural gas-fired plants in southern Idaho; and interests in two coal-fired steam electric generating plants located in Wyoming, Nevada, and Oregon. As of December 31, 2020, it had approximately 4,833 pole-miles of high-voltage transmission lines; 23 step-up transmission substations located at power plants; 21 transmission substations; 9 switching stations; 31 mixed-use transmission and distribution substations; 186 energized distribution substations; and 28,201 pole-miles of distribution lines, as well as provides electric utility services to approximately 587,000 retail customers in southern Idaho and eastern Oregon. The company serves commercial and industrial customers, which involved in food processing, electronics and general manufacturing, agriculture, health care, government, and education. It also invests in housing and other real estate investments. The company was founded in 1915 and is headquartered in Boise, Idaho.