Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2020 was 8.88 (a -3.47% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2019 was 9.2 (a -13.2% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2018 was 10.6 (a 4.27% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Accounts Payable Turnover ending December 30, 2020 was 0.0 (a -100.0% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Accounts Payable Turnover decreased by -100.0% year-over-year
Trailing Accounts Payable Turnover for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
Visit stockrow.com/IDA for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Accounts Payable Turnover of IDACORP, Inc.Most recent Accounts Payable Turnoverof IDA including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Accounts Payable Turnover of IDACORP, Inc.
IDACORP, Inc. Accounts Payable Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of IDACORP, Inc.
Industry: Utilities—Regulated Electric
IDACORP, Inc. engages in the generation, transmission, distribution, purchase, and sale of electric energy in the United States. The company operates 17 hydropower generating plants located in southern Idaho and eastern Oregon; three natural gas-fired plants in southern Idaho; and interests in two coal-fired steam electric generating plants located in Wyoming, Nevada, and Oregon. As of December 31, 2020, it had approximately 4,833 pole-miles of high-voltage transmission lines; 23 step-up transmission substations located at power plants; 21 transmission substations; 9 switching stations; 31 mixed-use transmission and distribution substations; 186 energized distribution substations; and 28,201 pole-miles of distribution lines, as well as provides electric utility services to approximately 587,000 retail customers in southern Idaho and eastern Oregon. The company serves commercial and industrial customers, which involved in food processing, electronics and general manufacturing, agriculture, health care, government, and education. It also invests in housing and other real estate investments. The company was founded in 1915 and is headquartered in Boise, Idaho.