Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2022 was -5.4% (a -167.92% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2021 was 7.95% (a 9.05% increase from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2020 was 7.29% (a -21.36% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Return on Tangible Assets ending March 31, 2023 was -3.17% (a -38.21% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Return on Tangible Assets decreased by -934.21% year-over-year
Trailing Return on Tangible Assets for the last four month:
|31 Mar '23||31 Dec '22||30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22|
Visit stockrow.com/ICUI for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Return on Tangible Assets of ICU Medical, Inc.Most recent Return on Tangible Assetsof ICUI including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Return on Tangible Assets of ICU Medical, Inc.
ICU Medical, Inc. Return on Tangible Assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of ICU Medical, Inc.
Industry: Medical Instruments & Supplies