Highlights and Quick Summary
- Revenue per Share for the quarter ending December 31, 2022 was 24.22 (a -3.16% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Revenue per Share increased by 5.43%
- Annual Revenue per Share for 2022 was 95.53 (a 53.89% increase from previous year)
- Annual Revenue per Share for 2021 was 62.07 (a 2.1% increase from previous year)
- Annual Revenue per Share for 2020 was 60.79 (a -0.96% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Revenue per Share ending December 31, 2022 was 95.53 (a 11.81% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Revenue per Share increased by 46.54% year-over-year
Trailing Revenue per Share for the last four month:
|31 Dec '22||30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22|
Visit stockrow.com/ICUI for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Revenue per Share of ICU Medical, Inc.Most recent Revenue per Shareof ICUI including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Revenue per Share of ICU Medical, Inc.
ICU Medical, Inc. Revenue per Share for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of ICU Medical, Inc.
Industry: Medical Instruments & Supplies