Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Debt/EBITDA for the quarter ending March 31, 2022 was 29.17 (a -423.05% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Debt/EBITDA decreased by -521.39%
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2021 was -2.2 (a 40.22% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2020 was -1.57 (a 40.9% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2019 was -1.11 (a -21.07% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ICUI for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Debt/EBITDA of ICU Medical, Inc.Most recent Net Debt/EBITDAof ICUI including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Debt/EBITDA of ICU Medical, Inc.
ICU Medical, Inc. Net Debt/EBITDA for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of ICU Medical, Inc.
Industry: Medical Instruments & Supplies