Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Days of Inventory on Hand for 2021 was 126.31 (a -11.01% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Days of Inventory on Hand for 2020 was 141.94 (a -8.53% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Days of Inventory on Hand for 2019 was 155.18 (a 13.6% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Days of Inventory on Hand ending September 30, 2022 was 161.92 (a -8.24% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Days of Inventory on Hand increased by 27.17% year-over-year
Trailing Days of Inventory on Hand for the last four month:
|30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21|
Visit stockrow.com/ICUI for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Days of Inventory on Hand of ICU Medical, Inc.Most recent Days of Inventory on Handof ICUI including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Days of Inventory on Hand of ICU Medical, Inc.
ICU Medical, Inc. Days of Inventory on Hand for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of ICU Medical, Inc.
Industry: Medical Instruments & Supplies