Highlights and Quick Summary
- Asset Turnover for the quarter ending March 31, 2023 was 0.5 (a -29.82% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Asset Turnover decreased by -10.2%
- Annual Asset Turnover for 2022 was 0.71 (a -1.32% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Asset Turnover for 2021 was 0.72 (a -1.78% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Asset Turnover for 2020 was 0.74 (a -4.8% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ICUI for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Asset Turnover of ICU Medical, Inc.Most recent Asset Turnoverof ICUI including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Asset Turnover of ICU Medical, Inc.
ICU Medical, Inc. Asset Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of ICU Medical, Inc.
Industry: Medical Instruments & Supplies