Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2021 was 10.95 (a 35.91% increase from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2020 was 8.06 (a 26.22% increase from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2019 was 6.39 (a -23.93% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Accounts Payable Turnover ending March 31, 2022 was 7.34 (a -32.86% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Accounts Payable Turnover decreased by -22.75% year-over-year
Trailing Accounts Payable Turnover for the last four month:
|31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21||30 Jun '21|
Visit stockrow.com/ICUI for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Accounts Payable Turnover of ICU Medical, Inc.Most recent Accounts Payable Turnoverof ICUI including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Accounts Payable Turnover of ICU Medical, Inc.
ICU Medical, Inc. Accounts Payable Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of ICU Medical, Inc.
Industry: Medical Instruments & Supplies