Highlights and Quick Summary
- Weighted Average Shares Growth for the quarter ending September 29, 2020 was 1.97% (a 143.21% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Weighted Average Shares Growth increased by 838.1%
- Annual Weighted Average Shares Growth for 2020 was 0.81% (a -288.37% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Weighted Average Shares Growth for 2019 was -0.43% (a -1533.33% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Weighted Average Shares Growth for 2018 was 0.03% (a -66.67% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Weighted Average Shares Growth ending December 30, 2019 was -0.24% (a -38.46% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Weighted Average Shares Growth decreased by -20.0% year-over-year
Trailing Weighted Average Shares Growth for the last four month:
|30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19||29 Jun '19||30 Mar '19|
Visit stockrow.com/ICMB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Weighted Average Shares Growth of CM Finance IncMost recent Weighted Average Shares Growthof ICMB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Weighted Average Shares Growth of CM Finance Inc
CM Finance Inc Weighted Average Shares Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of CM Finance Inc
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Asset Management
CM Finance Inc. is a business development company specializing in loan, mezzanine, middle market, growth capital, and recapitalization investments. The fund typically invests in United States and Europe. Within United States, the fund seeks to invest in Midatlantic, Midwest, Northeast, Southeast, and West Coast regions. The fund primarily invests in cable and satellites; consumer services; healthcare equipment and services; industrials; information technology; telecommunication services; and utilities sectors. The fund seeks to invest in companies with EBITDA more than $15 million. The fund is based in New York, New York.