Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2020 was -124.3% (a -73.09% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2019 was -461.92% (a -109.71% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2018 was 4758.07% (a 3326.77% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Return on Tangible Assets ending September 29, 2020 was 13.7% (a -9.69% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Return on Tangible Assets decreased by -120.87% year-over-year
Trailing Return on Tangible Assets for the last four month:
|29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19|
Visit stockrow.com/ICMB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Return on Tangible Assets of CM Finance IncMost recent Return on Tangible Assetsof ICMB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Return on Tangible Assets of CM Finance Inc
CM Finance Inc Return on Tangible Assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of CM Finance Inc
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Asset Management
CM Finance Inc. is a business development company specializing in loan, mezzanine, middle market, growth capital, and recapitalization investments. The fund typically invests in United States and Europe. Within United States, the fund seeks to invest in Midatlantic, Midwest, Northeast, Southeast, and West Coast regions. The fund primarily invests in cable and satellites; consumer services; healthcare equipment and services; industrials; information technology; telecommunication services; and utilities sectors. The fund seeks to invest in companies with EBITDA more than $15 million. The fund is based in New York, New York.