Highlights and Quick Summary
- Gross Profit Growth for the quarter ending September 29, 2020 was -0.19 (a 213.34% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Gross Profit Growth decreased by -1406.34%
- Annual Gross Profit Growth for 2020 was 0.0 (a -101.15% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Gross Profit Growth for 2019 was -0.16 (a -149.7% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Gross Profit Growth for 2018 was 0.32 (a -345.56% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ICMB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Gross Profit Growth of CM Finance IncMost recent Gross Profit Growthof ICMB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Gross Profit Growth of CM Finance Inc
CM Finance Inc Gross Profit Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of CM Finance Inc
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Asset Management
CM Finance Inc. is a business development company specializing in loan, mezzanine, middle market, growth capital, and recapitalization investments. The fund typically invests in United States and Europe. Within United States, the fund seeks to invest in Midatlantic, Midwest, Northeast, Southeast, and West Coast regions. The fund primarily invests in cable and satellites; consumer services; healthcare equipment and services; industrials; information technology; telecommunication services; and utilities sectors. The fund seeks to invest in companies with EBITDA more than $15 million. The fund is based in New York, New York.