Highlights and Quick Summary
Current Free Cash Flow Yield of CM Finance Inc is -22.0% (as of June 29, 2020)
- Free Cash Flow Yield for the quarter ending September 29, 2020 was 44.99% (a -304.5% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Free Cash Flow Yield decreased by -496.39%
- Annual Free Cash Flow Yield for 2020 was -22.0% (a 62.12% increase from previous year)
- Annual Free Cash Flow Yield for 2019 was -13.57% (a -41.03% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Free Cash Flow Yield for 2018 was -23.01% (a -169.02% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ICMB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Free Cash Flow Yield of CM Finance IncMost recent Free Cash Flow Yieldof ICMB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Free Cash Flow Yield of CM Finance Inc
CM Finance Inc Free Cash Flow Yield for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of CM Finance Inc
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Asset Management
CM Finance Inc. is a business development company specializing in loan, mezzanine, middle market, growth capital, and recapitalization investments. The fund typically invests in United States and Europe. Within United States, the fund seeks to invest in Midatlantic, Midwest, Northeast, Southeast, and West Coast regions. The fund primarily invests in cable and satellites; consumer services; healthcare equipment and services; industrials; information technology; telecommunication services; and utilities sectors. The fund seeks to invest in companies with EBITDA more than $15 million. The fund is based in New York, New York.