Highlights and Quick Summary
- Free Cash Flow Growth for the quarter ending June 29, 2020 was 13.65% (a -122.03% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Free Cash Flow Growth decreased by -52.47%
- Annual Free Cash Flow Growth for 2020 was 24.44% (a -51.51% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Free Cash Flow Growth for 2019 was 50.4% (a -131.09% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Free Cash Flow Growth for 2018 was -162.12% (a -1778.26% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Free Cash Flow Growth ending June 29, 2020 was 24.44% (a -104.35% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Free Cash Flow Growth decreased by -70.85% year-over-year
Trailing Free Cash Flow Growth for the last four month:
|29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19|
Visit stockrow.com/ICMB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Free Cash Flow Growth of CM Finance IncMost recent Free Cash Flow Growthof ICMB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Free Cash Flow Growth of CM Finance Inc
CM Finance Inc Free Cash Flow Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of CM Finance Inc
CM Finance Inc. is a business development company specializing in loan, mezzanine, middle market, growth capital, and recapitalization investments. The fund typically invests in United States and Europe. Within United States, the fund seeks to invest in Midatlantic, Midwest, Northeast, Southeast, and West Coast regions. The fund primarily invests in cable and satellites; consumer services; healthcare equipment and services; industrials; information technology; telecommunication services; and utilities sectors. The fund seeks to invest in companies with EBITDA more than $15 million. The fund is based in New York, New York.