Highlights and Quick Summary
- EBIT Growth for the quarter ending September 29, 2020 was -0.2 (a -440.9% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EBIT Growth decreased by -379.8%
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2020 was 0.06 (a -151.69% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2019 was -0.12 (a -148.8% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2018 was 0.24 (a -263.69% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month EBIT Growth ending September 29, 2020 was -0.0 (a -102.51% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EBIT Growth decreased by -99.01% year-over-year
Trailing EBIT Growth for the last four month:
|29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19|
Visit stockrow.com/ICMB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EBIT Growth of CM Finance IncMost recent EBIT Growthof ICMB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EBIT Growth of CM Finance Inc
CM Finance Inc EBIT Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of CM Finance Inc
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Asset Management
CM Finance Inc. is a business development company specializing in loan, mezzanine, middle market, growth capital, and recapitalization investments. The fund typically invests in United States and Europe. Within United States, the fund seeks to invest in Midatlantic, Midwest, Northeast, Southeast, and West Coast regions. The fund primarily invests in cable and satellites; consumer services; healthcare equipment and services; industrials; information technology; telecommunication services; and utilities sectors. The fund seeks to invest in companies with EBITDA more than $15 million. The fund is based in New York, New York.