Highlights and Quick Summary
- Cash per Share for the quarter ending September 29, 2020 was 1.08 (a -27.14% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Cash per Share decreased by -43.71%
- Annual Cash per Share for 2020 was 1.48 (a -23.45% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Cash per Share for 2019 was 1.93 (a 217.2% increase from previous year)
- Annual Cash per Share for 2018 was 0.61 (a -74.98% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ICMB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Cash per Share of CM Finance IncMost recent Cash per Shareof ICMB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Cash per Share of CM Finance Inc
CM Finance Inc Cash per Share for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of CM Finance Inc
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Asset Management
CM Finance Inc. is a business development company specializing in loan, mezzanine, middle market, growth capital, and recapitalization investments. The fund typically invests in United States and Europe. Within United States, the fund seeks to invest in Midatlantic, Midwest, Northeast, Southeast, and West Coast regions. The fund primarily invests in cable and satellites; consumer services; healthcare equipment and services; industrials; information technology; telecommunication services; and utilities sectors. The fund seeks to invest in companies with EBITDA more than $15 million. The fund is based in New York, New York.