Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex to Sales for the quarter ending September 29, 2020 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex to Sales decreased by NaN%
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2020 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2019 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2018 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex to Sales ending September 29, 2020 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex to Sales decreased by NaN% year-over-year
Trailing Capex to Sales for the last four month:
|29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19|
Visit stockrow.com/ICMB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex to Sales of CM Finance IncMost recent Capex to Salesof ICMB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex to Sales of CM Finance Inc
CM Finance Inc Capex to Sales for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of CM Finance Inc
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Asset Management
CM Finance Inc. is a business development company specializing in loan, mezzanine, middle market, growth capital, and recapitalization investments. The fund typically invests in United States and Europe. Within United States, the fund seeks to invest in Midatlantic, Midwest, Northeast, Southeast, and West Coast regions. The fund primarily invests in cable and satellites; consumer services; healthcare equipment and services; industrials; information technology; telecommunication services; and utilities sectors. The fund seeks to invest in companies with EBITDA more than $15 million. The fund is based in New York, New York.