Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2020 was 58.56 (a 41.1% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2019 was 41.5 (a -61.38% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2018 was 107.45 (a 460.87% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Receivables ending June 29, 2020 was 58.56 (a -8.2% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Receivables decreased by -7.09% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Receivables for the last four month:
|29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19|
Visit stockrow.com/ICMB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Receivables of CM Finance IncMost recent Average Days of Receivablesof ICMB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Receivables of CM Finance Inc
CM Finance Inc Average Days of Receivables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of CM Finance Inc
CM Finance Inc. is a business development company specializing in loan, mezzanine, middle market, growth capital, and recapitalization investments. The fund typically invests in United States and Europe. Within United States, the fund seeks to invest in Midatlantic, Midwest, Northeast, Southeast, and West Coast regions. The fund primarily invests in cable and satellites; consumer services; healthcare equipment and services; industrials; information technology; telecommunication services; and utilities sectors. The fund seeks to invest in companies with EBITDA more than $15 million. The fund is based in New York, New York.