Highlights and Quick Summary
- Share Based Compensation of Revenue for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was 6.53% (a -39.65% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Share Based Compensation of Revenue increased by 0.15%
- Annual Share Based Compensation of Revenue for 2020 was 9.58% (a 156.84% increase from previous year)
- Annual Share Based Compensation of Revenue for 2019 was 3.73% (a -36.46% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Share Based Compensation of Revenue for 2018 was 5.87% (a -54.88% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Share Based Compensation of Revenue ending June 29, 2021 was 6.5% (a -37.68% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Share Based Compensation of Revenue decreased by -34.8% year-over-year
Trailing Share Based Compensation of Revenue for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
Visit stockrow.com/ICAD for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Share Based Compensation of Revenue of icad inc.Most recent Share Based Compensation of Revenueof ICAD including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Share Based Compensation of Revenue of icad inc.
icad inc. Share Based Compensation of Revenue for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of icad inc.
Industry: Health Information Services
iCAD, Inc. provides image analysis, workflow solutions, and radiation therapy for the treatment of cancer in the United States. It operates through two segments, Cancer Detection and Cancer Therapy. The company offers PowerLook platform, which hosts the AI algorithm solutions and manages the communications between imaging acquisition systems, and image storage and review systems; SecondLook, a machine learning-based cancer detection algorithm that analyzes 2D full-field digital mammography images to identify and mark suspicious masses and calcifications; and automated density assessment solutions, which provides automated, consistent, and standardized density assessment. It also offers ProFound AI, a deep-learning algorithm designed to detect malignant soft-tissue densities and calcifications in digital breast tomosynthesis; ProFound AI Risk, a tool that provides breast cancer risk estimation based on a screening mammogram; and magnetic resonance imaging applications, a tool to detect breast and prostate cancer. In addition, the company offers VeraLook, a solution designed to support the detection of colonic polyps in conjunction with CT Colonography. Further, it provides Xoft Axxent electronic brachytherapy systems for the treatment of early stage breast, non-melanoma skin, and gynecological cancers to university research and community hospitals, cancer care clinics, veterinary facilities, and dermatology offices. The company serves healthcare centers through direct sales organizations, as well as through various original equipment manufacturer partners, distributors, and resellers. It also exports its products in Europe, Taiwan, Canada, China, and internationally. The company was formerly known as Howtek, Inc. and changed its name to iCAD, Inc. in June 2002. iCAD, Inc. was incorporated in 1984 and is headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire.