Highlights and Quick Summary
- Operating Income Growth for the quarter ending September 29, 2020 was 13.83% (a -123.64% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Operating Income Growth decreased by -54.49%
- Annual Operating Income Growth for 2019 was 21.32% (a -49.98% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating Income Growth for 2018 was 42.62% (a -201.21% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating Income Growth for 2017 was -42.11% (a -162.99% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Operating Income Growth ending September 29, 2020 was -35.77% (a -34.59% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Operating Income Growth decreased by -267.78% year-over-year
Trailing Operating Income Growth for the last four month:
|29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19|
Visit stockrow.com/ICAD for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Operating Income Growth of icad inc.Most recent Operating Income Growthof ICAD including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Operating Income Growth of icad inc.
icad inc. Operating Income Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of icad inc.
Industry: Health Information Services
iCAD, Inc. provides image analysis, workflow solutions, and radiation therapy for the treatment of cancer in the United States. It operates through two segments, Cancer Detection and Cancer Therapy. The company offers PowerLook platform, which hosts the AI algorithm solutions and manages the communications between imaging acquisition systems, and image storage and review systems; SecondLook, a machine learning-based cancer detection algorithm that analyzes 2D full-field digital mammography images to identify and mark suspicious masses and calcifications; and automated density assessment solutions, which offers automated, consistent, and standardized reporting tool used for mammogram. It also provides ProFound AI, a deep-learning algorithm designed to detect malignant soft-tissue densities and calcifications in digital breast tomosynthesis; ProFound Panorama, a prototype software product for determining risk factors in interval cancers; and magnetic resonance imaging applications, a tool to detect breast and prostate cancer. In addition, the company offers VeraLook, a solution designed to support the detection of colonic polyps in conjunction with CT Colonography. Further, it provides Xoft Axxent electronic brachytherapy systems for the treatment of early stage breast, non-melanoma skin, and gynecological cancers to university research and community hospitals, cancer care clinics, veterinary facilities, and dermatology offices. It serves healthcare centers through direct sales organizations, as well as through various original equipment manufacturer partners, distributors, and resellers. The company also exports its products in Europe, Taiwan, Canada, China, and internationally. The company was formerly known as Howtek, Inc. and changed its name to iCAD, Inc. in June 2002. iCAD, Inc. was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire.