Highlights and Quick Summary
- Free Cash Flow Growth for the quarter ending September 29, 2020 was -20.44% (a -83.38% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Free Cash Flow Growth decreased by -19.84%
- Annual Free Cash Flow Growth for 2019 was 6.39% (a -93.21% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Free Cash Flow Growth for 2018 was 94.07% (a -1642.13% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Free Cash Flow Growth for 2017 was -6.1% (a -105.16% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Free Cash Flow Growth ending September 29, 2020 was -30.88% (a -14136.36% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Free Cash Flow Growth decreased by -583.26% year-over-year
Trailing Free Cash Flow Growth for the last four month:
|29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19|
Visit stockrow.com/IBTX for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Free Cash Flow Growth of Independent Bank Group, IncMost recent Free Cash Flow Growthof IBTX including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Free Cash Flow Growth of Independent Bank Group, Inc
Independent Bank Group, Inc Free Cash Flow Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Independent Bank Group, Inc
Sector: Financial Services
Independent Bank Group, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Independent Bank that provides various commercial banking products and services to businesses, professionals, and individuals in the United States. It accepts various deposit products, including checking and savings accounts, demand deposits, money market accounts, and certificates of deposit. The company also provides commercial real estate loans; commercial construction, land, and land development loans; residential real estate loans; single-family interim construction loans; commercial loans comprising SBA guaranteed loans, business term loans, equipment lease financing, lines of credit, and energy related loans; agricultural loans for farmers and ranchers; consumer installment loans comprising loans to purchase cars, boats, and other recreational vehicles; and residential mortgages. In addition, it offers debit cards, online and mobile banking, eStatement, bank-by-mail, and direct deposit services; and business accounts and management services, including analyzed business checking, business savings, and treasury management services. As of December 31, 2019, the company operated 93 branches. Independent Bank Group, Inc. was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in McKinney, Texas.