Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2019 was -12547.06% (a -237284.5% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2018 was 5.29% (a 2.32% increase from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2017 was 5.17% (a -9.46% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Return on Tangible Assets ending September 29, 2020 was 118.77% (a -122.38% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Return on Tangible Assets decreased by -100.95% year-over-year
Trailing Return on Tangible Assets for the last four month:
|29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19|
Visit stockrow.com/HSTC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Return on Tangible Assets of HST Global Inc.Most recent Return on Tangible Assetsof HSTC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Return on Tangible Assets of HST Global Inc.
HST Global Inc. Return on Tangible Assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of HST Global Inc.
HST Global, Inc., an integrated health and wellness biotechnology company, develops and/or acquires a network of wellness centers for the homeopathic and alternative treatment of late stage cancer worldwide. It also focuses on the homeopathic and alternative product candidates that are undergoing or have already completed clinical testing for the treatment of late stage cancers and other life threatening diseases. The company also intends to acquire products for the treatment of individual health challenges. HST Global, Inc. is headquartered in Hampton, Virginia.