Highlights and Quick Summary
- EBIT Growth for the quarter ending June 29, 2020 was -0.26 (a -726.15% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EBIT Growth decreased by -56.14%
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2019 was -0.06 (a -192.79% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2018 was 0.07 (a -159.49% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2017 was -0.11 (a -180.55% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month EBIT Growth ending June 29, 2020 was -0.13 (a 107.75% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EBIT Growth increased by 3.63% year-over-year
Trailing EBIT Growth for the last four month:
|29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19|
Visit stockrow.com/HSTC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EBIT Growth of HST Global Inc.Most recent EBIT Growthof HSTC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EBIT Growth of HST Global Inc.
HST Global Inc. EBIT Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of HST Global Inc.
HST Global, Inc., an integrated health and wellness biotechnology company, develops and/or acquires a network of wellness centers for the homeopathic and alternative treatment of late stage cancer worldwide. It also focuses on the homeopathic and alternative product candidates that are undergoing or have already completed clinical testing for the treatment of late stage cancers and other life threatening diseases. The company also intends to acquire products for the treatment of individual health challenges. HST Global, Inc. is headquartered in Hampton, Virginia.