Highlights and Quick Summary
- Depreciation & Amortization Growth for the quarter ending December 30, 2011 was 0.0% (a -100.0% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Depreciation & Amortization Growth decreased by NaN%
- Annual Depreciation & Amortization Growth for 2011 was -50.0% (a -Infinity% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Depreciation & Amortization Growth ending December 30, 2011 was -50.0% (a -16.67% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Depreciation & Amortization Growth decreased by -600.0% year-over-year
Trailing Depreciation & Amortization Growth for the last four month:
|30 Dec '11||29 Sep '11||29 Jun '11||30 Mar '11|
Visit stockrow.com/HSTC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Depreciation & Amortization Growth of HST Global Inc.Most recent Depreciation & Amortization Growthof HSTC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Depreciation & Amortization Growth of HST Global Inc.
HST Global Inc. Depreciation & Amortization Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of HST Global Inc.
HST Global, Inc., an integrated health and wellness biotechnology company, develops and/or acquires a network of wellness centers for the homeopathic and alternative treatment of late stage cancer worldwide. It also focuses on the homeopathic and alternative product candidates that are undergoing or have already completed clinical testing for the treatment of late stage cancers and other life threatening diseases. The company also intends to acquire products for the treatment of individual health challenges. HST Global, Inc. is headquartered in Hampton, Virginia.