Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2022 was 47.4 (a -40.03% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2021 was 79.05 (a 100.09% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2020 was 39.51 (a -10.2% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Receivables ending September 30, 2023 was 81.37 (a 9.13% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Receivables increased by 71.64% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Receivables for the last four month:
|30 Sep '23||30 Jun '23||31 Mar '23||31 Dec '22|
Visit stockrow.com/HGBL for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Receivables of Heritage Global Inc.Most recent Average Days of Receivablesof HGBL including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Receivables of Heritage Global Inc.
Heritage Global Inc. Average Days of Receivables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Heritage Global Inc.
Industry: Capital Markets