Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2019 was 25.91% (a 12.9% increase from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2018 was 22.95% (a 21.04% increase from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2017 was 18.96% (a -11.28% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Return on Tangible Assets ending December 30, 2019 was 25.91% (a -12.97% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Return on Tangible Assets increased by 9.83% year-over-year
Trailing Return on Tangible Assets for the last four month:
|30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19||29 Jun '19||30 Mar '19|
Visit stockrow.com/GWW for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Return on Tangible Assets of W.W. Grainger, Inc.Most recent Return on Tangible Assetsof GWW including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Return on Tangible Assets of W.W. Grainger, Inc.
W.W. Grainger, Inc. Return on Tangible Assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of W.W. Grainger, Inc.
Sector: Industrial Products
Industry: Ind Prods/Svc
W.W. Grainger, Inc. distributes maintenance, repair, and operating (MRO) products and services in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company provides material handling equipment, safety and security supplies, lighting and electrical products, power and hand tools, pumps and plumbing supplies, cleaning and maintenance supplies, and metalworking tools, as well as gloves, ladders, motors, and janitorial supplies. It also offers inventory management and technical support services. The company provides its products through branches, sales and service representatives, contact centers, distribution centers, and catalogs, as well as through e-commerce platform. It serves small and mid-sized businesses, large corporations, government entities, and other institutions. W.W. Grainger, Inc. was founded in 1927 and is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois.