Highlights and Quick Summary
Current Graham Number of W.W. Grainger, Inc. is 114.05 (as of December 30, 2019)
- Graham Number for the quarter ending December 30, 2019 was 114.05 (a -6.22% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Graham Number increased by 2.41%
- Annual Graham Number for 2019 was 114.05 (a 5.85% increase from previous year)
- Annual Graham Number for 2018 was 107.75 (a 27.11% increase from previous year)
- Annual Graham Number for 2017 was 84.77 (a 1.11% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/GWW for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Graham Number of W.W. Grainger, Inc.Most recent Graham Numberof GWW including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Graham Number of W.W. Grainger, Inc.
W.W. Grainger, Inc. Graham Number for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of W.W. Grainger, Inc.
Sector: Industrial Products
Industry: Ind Prods/Svc
W.W. Grainger, Inc. distributes maintenance, repair, and operating (MRO) products and services in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company provides material handling equipment, safety and security supplies, lighting and electrical products, power and hand tools, pumps and plumbing supplies, cleaning and maintenance supplies, and metalworking tools, as well as gloves, ladders, motors, and janitorial supplies. It also offers inventory management and technical support services. The company provides its products through branches, sales and service representatives, contact centers, distribution centers, and catalogs, as well as through e-commerce platform. It serves small and mid-sized businesses, large corporations, government entities, and other institutions. W.W. Grainger, Inc. was founded in 1927 and is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois.