Highlights and Quick Summary
- Employees for the quarter ending December 30, 2019 was $25.3 Billion (a 2.85% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Employees decreased by -1.17%
- Annual Employees for 2019 was $25.3 Billion (a 2.85% increase from previous year)
- Annual Employees for 2018 was $24.6 Billion (a -4.28% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Employees for 2017 was $25.7 Billion (a 0.39% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/GWW for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Employees of W.W. Grainger, Inc.Most recent Employeesof GWW including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Employees of W.W. Grainger, Inc.
W.W. Grainger, Inc. Employees for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of W.W. Grainger, Inc.
Sector: Industrial Products
Industry: Ind Prods/Svc
W.W. Grainger, Inc. distributes maintenance, repair, and operating (MRO) products and services in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company provides material handling equipment, safety and security supplies, lighting and electrical products, power and hand tools, pumps and plumbing supplies, cleaning and maintenance supplies, and metalworking tools, as well as gloves, ladders, motors, and janitorial supplies. It also offers inventory management and technical support services. The company provides its products through branches, sales and service representatives, contact centers, distribution centers, and catalogs, as well as through e-commerce platform. It serves small and mid-sized businesses, large corporations, government entities, and other institutions. W.W. Grainger, Inc. was founded in 1927 and is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois.