Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Days of Inventory on Hand for 2019 was 85.21 (a 4.13% increase from previous year)
- Annual Days of Inventory on Hand for 2018 was 81.84 (a -0.73% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Days of Inventory on Hand for 2017 was 82.44 (a -3.3% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Days of Inventory on Hand ending December 30, 2019 was 85.21 (a 7.84% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Days of Inventory on Hand increased by 5.82% year-over-year
Trailing Days of Inventory on Hand for the last four month:
|30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19||29 Jun '19||30 Mar '19|
Visit stockrow.com/GWW for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Days of Inventory on Hand of W.W. Grainger, Inc.Most recent Days of Inventory on Handof GWW including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Days of Inventory on Hand of W.W. Grainger, Inc.
W.W. Grainger, Inc. Days of Inventory on Hand for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of W.W. Grainger, Inc.
Sector: Industrial Products
Industry: Ind Prods/Svc
W.W. Grainger, Inc. distributes maintenance, repair, and operating (MRO) products and services in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company provides material handling equipment, safety and security supplies, lighting and electrical products, power and hand tools, pumps and plumbing supplies, cleaning and maintenance supplies, and metalworking tools, as well as gloves, ladders, motors, and janitorial supplies. It also offers inventory management and technical support services. The company provides its products through branches, sales and service representatives, contact centers, distribution centers, and catalogs, as well as through e-commerce platform. It serves small and mid-sized businesses, large corporations, government entities, and other institutions. W.W. Grainger, Inc. was founded in 1927 and is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois.