Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex to Sales for the quarter ending December 30, 2019 was 0.02 (a 9.29% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex to Sales increased by 3.63%
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2019 was 0.02 (a 30.88% increase from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2018 was 0.01 (a 21.43% increase from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2017 was 0.01 (a -50.44% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex to Sales ending December 30, 2019 was 0.02 (a -2.2% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex to Sales increased by 9.2% year-over-year
Trailing Capex to Sales for the last four month:
|30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19||29 Jun '19||30 Mar '19|
Visit stockrow.com/GWW for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex to Sales of W.W. Grainger, Inc.Most recent Capex to Salesof GWW including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex to Sales of W.W. Grainger, Inc.
W.W. Grainger, Inc. Capex to Sales for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of W.W. Grainger, Inc.
Sector: Industrial Products
Industry: Ind Prods/Svc
W.W. Grainger, Inc. distributes maintenance, repair, and operating (MRO) products and services in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company provides material handling equipment, safety and security supplies, lighting and electrical products, power and hand tools, pumps and plumbing supplies, cleaning and maintenance supplies, and metalworking tools, as well as gloves, ladders, motors, and janitorial supplies. It also offers inventory management and technical support services. The company provides its products through branches, sales and service representatives, contact centers, distribution centers, and catalogs, as well as through e-commerce platform. It serves small and mid-sized businesses, large corporations, government entities, and other institutions. W.W. Grainger, Inc. was founded in 1927 and is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois.