Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2021 was 89.87 (a 11.44% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2020 was 80.64 (a -9.16% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2019 was 88.78 (a 27.03% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Receivables ending April 30, 2022 was 86.96 (a -7.13% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Receivables decreased by -3.23% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Receivables for the last four month:
|30 Apr '22||31 Jan '22||31 Oct '21||31 Jul '21|
Visit stockrow.com/GWRE for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Receivables of Guidewire Software, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Receivablesof GWRE including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Receivables of Guidewire Software, Inc.
Guidewire Software, Inc. Average Days of Receivables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Guidewire Software, Inc.
Industry: Software Application