Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2021 was 26.66 (a 12.86% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 23.62 (a -38.27% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 38.26 (a 0.36% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending April 30, 2022 was 25.27 (a 12.39% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables decreased by -6.64% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|30 Apr '22||31 Jan '22||31 Oct '21||31 Jul '21|
Visit stockrow.com/GWRE for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Guidewire Software, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof GWRE including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Guidewire Software, Inc.
Guidewire Software, Inc. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Guidewire Software, Inc.
Industry: Software Application