Highlights and Quick Summary
- Revenue Growth for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was 0.08 (a -222.79% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Revenue Growth decreased by -145.18%
- Annual Revenue Growth for 2020 was -0.12 (a -962.22% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Revenue Growth for 2019 was 0.01 (a -89.22% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Revenue Growth for 2018 was 0.13 (a 69.65% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Revenue Growth ending March 30, 2021 was -0.08 (a -34.82% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Revenue Growth decreased by -16.94% year-over-year
Trailing Revenue Growth for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20|
Visit stockrow.com/GRA for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Revenue Growth of W.R. Grace & Co.Most recent Revenue Growthof GRA including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Revenue Growth of W.R. Grace & Co.
W.R. Grace & Co. Revenue Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of W.R. Grace & Co.
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Specialty Chemicals
W. R. Grace & Co., through its subsidiaries, produces and sells specialty chemicals and materials worldwide. It operates through two segments, Grace Catalysts Technologies and Grace Materials Technologies. The Grace Catalysts Technologies segment offers fluid catalytic cracking (FCC) catalysts for the production of transportation fuels, such as gasoline and diesel fuels, and petrochemicals; and FCC additives. This segment also provides hydro processing catalysts used in process reactors to upgrade heavy oils into lighter products; polyolefin and chemical catalysts used for the production of polypropylene and polyethylene thermoplastic resins; and chemical catalysts, as well as gas-phase polypropylene process technology to manufacture polypropylene products. The Grace Materials Technologies segment offers functional additives and process aids, such as silica gel, colloidal silica, zeolitic adsorbents, precipitated silica, and silica-aluminas; and fine chemical intermediates and regulatory starting materials for use in consumer/pharma, coatings, and chemical process applications. W. R. Grace & Co. was founded in 1854 and is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland.