Highlights and Quick Summary
- EPS (Basic, Consolidated) for the quarter ending December 30, 2019 was -0.98 (a 1.93% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EPS (Basic, Consolidated) increased by 4.33%
- Annual EPS (Basic, Consolidated) for 2019 was -3.88 (a -526.23% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EPS (Basic, Consolidated) for 2018 was 0.91 (a -56.2% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EPS (Basic, Consolidated) for 2017 was 2.08 (a 161.39% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month EPS (Basic, Consolidated) ending December 30, 2019 was -3.88 (a 174.1% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EPS (Basic, Consolidated) decreased by -951.62% year-over-year
Trailing EPS (Basic, Consolidated) for the last four month:
|30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19||29 Jun '19||30 Mar '19|
Visit stockrow.com/GPRE for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EPS (Basic, Consolidated) of Green Plains, Inc.Most recent EPS (Basic, Consolidated)of GPRE including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EPS (Basic, Consolidated) of Green Plains, Inc.
Green Plains, Inc. EPS (Basic, Consolidated) for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Green Plains, Inc.
Sector: Basic Materials
Green Plains Inc. produces, markets, and distributes ethanol in the United States and internationally. The company operates in four segments: Ethanol Production; Agribusiness and Energy Services; Food and Ingredients; and Partnership. The Ethanol Production segment produces and sells ethanol, distiller grains, and corn oil. The Agribusiness and Energy Services segment engages in the grain procurement, handling, and storage activities; and commodity marketing business, which purchases, markets, sells, and distributes ethanol, distiller grains, and corn oil, as well as crude oil, grain, natural gas, and other commodities in various markets. This segment also provides grain drying and storage services to grain producers. The Food and Ingredients segment purchases and sells feeder cattle to beef processors; and produces and sells white distilled vinegar and various specialty vinegars, such as balsamic, red wine, white wine, cider, and other varietals primarily to the food industry participants, including branded food companies, private label food manufacturers, and companies serving the foodservice channel. This segment also produces, trades in, and sells corn and soybean oil. The Partnership segment offers fuel storage and transportation services. As of December 31, 2018, this segment operated through 32 ethanol storage facilities; 7 fuel terminal facilities; and a fleet of approximately 2,840 leased railcars. The company was formerly known as Green Plains Renewable Energy, Inc. and changed its name to Green Plains Inc. in May 2014. Green Plains Inc. was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska.