Highlights and Quick Summary
- EBIT Growth for the quarter ending December 30, 2019 was -1.24 (a -87.81% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EBIT Growth decreased by -86.48%
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2019 was -2.58 (a -192.72% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2018 was 2.79 (a -476.22% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2017 was -0.74 (a -247.85% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month EBIT Growth ending December 30, 2019 was -2.58 (a -42.57% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EBIT Growth decreased by -112.22% year-over-year
Trailing EBIT Growth for the last four month:
|30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19||29 Jun '19||30 Mar '19|
Visit stockrow.com/GPRE for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EBIT Growth of Green Plains, Inc.Most recent EBIT Growthof GPRE including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EBIT Growth of Green Plains, Inc.
Green Plains, Inc. EBIT Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Green Plains, Inc.
Sector: Basic Materials
Green Plains Inc. produces, markets, and distributes ethanol in the United States and internationally. The company operates in four segments: Ethanol Production, Agribusiness and Energy Services, Food and Ingredients, and Partnership. The Ethanol Production segment produces and sells ethanol, distiller grains, and corn oil. The Agribusiness and Energy Services segment engages in the grain procurement, handling, and storage activities; and commodity marketing business, which purchases, markets, sells, and distributes ethanol, distiller grains, and corn oil, as well as grain, natural gas, and other commodities in various markets. This segment also provides grain drying and storage services to grain producers. The Food and Ingredients segment produces, trades in, and sells corn and soybean oil. The Partnership segment offers fuel storage and transportation services. As of December 31, 2019, this segment operated through 32 ethanol storage facilities; 7 fuel terminal facilities; and a fleet of approximately 2,630 leased railcars. The company was formerly known as Green Plains Renewable Energy, Inc. and changed its name to Green Plains Inc. in May 2014. Green Plains Inc. was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska.